Monday, December 22, 2008

Apple & Twiggy!


Twiggy and Apple, these are my girls! Twiggy is the closest to the camera and Apple is the one in the back. They are 10 months old this week, both females, and they are litter mates.
I have had them since May and oh how I love them. I love them because they love me. I like to think that I take pretty good care of them, but they have really taken care of me the past couple of months. They are so much more than my pets.
They love to snuggle and root and around, in fact, they are amazing at tucking the
mselves in. They can get themselves so perfectly covered up in their blankets.. its amazing. When I let them sleep with me, they sleep underneath the covers, Twiggy is usually somewhere around my lap and Apple is always tucked perfectly underneath one of my arms. Twiggy is a dreamer, she whines and talks in her sleep all the time, but once she is asleep, she stays in that spot. Apple is restless and moves around about a million times in the middle of the night. I try not to let them sleep with me too much, usually once a week, but not always that often.
I have an electric heater in my bedroom and they thoroughly enjoy it. They get there bones and lay down right beside it. They like to be warm!
They listen to me pretty good, but they don't do that well when other people are around. We are working on it though.
They each just got a vest with furry hoods and they look so fabulous! I don't have pictures of them yet though.


This is the night that I got them and I was SO excited... pee your pants excited. I had not planned on getting two, but it felt right and it happened so perfectly.

This is one of my favorites of them, they love playing in the covers!

Family photo! They were so little!



Twiggy and Apple, you are my best friends!!



1 comment:

Foster Kittens said...

Tell your little girls, that mistletoe, holly, and christmas cactus are poisonous to dogs. Tell them, "No chewy for you!"