Saturday, November 29, 2008

TMI

So I bought some awesome new undies recently, and as I have done everyday since buying them, I selected the perfect pair to start the day off with. Put them on. Lived in them for a little bit. Took a few looks in the mirror (did a little dance)... Comfy? check. Cute? check. Would I be totally ok if for some random reason I ended up wearing only them? Check Check. So they passed all my tests, I got ready for the day and went. At some point toward the end of my 8.5 hour shift, I realize that there was a slight uncomfortableness about them, right about where the tag would be. Did the whole, wiggle a little bit, jump up and down, nothing worked. So, once I got off work, what did I find... "Shit, I never took the price tags off these pretty little things... oops!"

1 comment:

Jordan said...

One word: provocative