Monday, November 17, 2008

Im Dreaming of a Green Christmas

I made a decision, completely on my own, to do my part to have a Green christmas. I am going to (and you can hold me to this) wrap all of my gifts entirely from recycled and reused material. After making this decision I have been thinking of all the great things I can do with this.
I would like to do this without purchasing anything, but I may have to purchase some tape, I haven't thought of a way around this one yet.

Some of the materials that I will use (and you should too):
- Magazines
- Newspaper
- Cereal boxes and the like
- Various Ribbon that I have collected
- Shopping Bags (American Eagle, Victoria Secret, ect - I don't have the ability to throw these away so i have a ton)
- Various items from nature (you will just have to see)

You should know... that I will do this without sacrificing any amount of attractiveness. If you have any other grand ideas for me in this attempt to green up my Christmas, I would love to hear it. I hope you will join me, let me know if you do.

1 comment:

Foster Kittens said...

Sounds like a great idea. Maybe I will wrap your gift in a green way??????