Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Numero Un

Needless to say (cue drumroll)... this is my first post! I'm pretty sure I set the blog up about a month and a half ago, but because of minor set backs -1. no internet at my apt (until now) 2. at work, sites like this are blocked (who knew?)- I am just now typing numero un. In the mean time, I did make note of all the thoughts that otherwise I would have put on here and will hopefully do a little retroactive work soon. I don't have any 'About Me' info on here yet, so settle for a little mystery and figure me out as we go. A lot of times I have so much to say and so much on my mind that I end up writing very little, but lets hope this blogging thing helps to work out those kinks.

Coming Soon... all about me, my puppies (everybody together now, "Awe"), my gardening work, my recycling messiness, ideas, thoughts, and much much more... Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Foster Kittens said...

Can't wait, Shanna! Write to your hearts content. And guess what? You can always edit later if you need to!