Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Little About Me

I love, love, love GARDENING and I'll post some pictures soon and let you know what all I got growing around me. I live in my cute little apartment, with my cute little dogs (Apple and Twiggy). I work and go to school... don't really know what I want to do and don't know how to figure that out right now, so just kinda going with the flow for now (all though it feels more like going against the flow). Maybe plant sciences, or biology, or something. My favorite food is breakfast. My favorite color is I don't have one, I refuse to pick a favorite, I love them all. I love to do anything artsy fartsy or crafty.. I just made the cutest purse. I'm pretty sure that I recycle to a fault... but who could blame you for something like that. I am constantly thinking about ways to reuse/recycle things and have a pretty good list going right now. I will share some with you later on. I really really really want a Vespa (I came very close to getting one early this summer) but need need need to buy a car (Yes, still driving my parents.. I know I know).. so I will wait.

Note to self - Post some Apple and Twiggy picures, gardening pics, pics or me and my deals...

2 comments:

Foster Kittens said...

Finally - a second post! Way to go!

Annie said...

Hey Shanna,

This is Annie (Lorrie's sister in law) I also blog and I found your blog through hers. I hope you don't mind that I checked it out. It is really cute! I love that picture of you on the top right of your page...very pretty! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I check in from time to time, I hope that is ok??

Annie