Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kurt Halsey

Kurt Halsey Frederiksen is an American Artist, who, in my opinion, is brilliant. I love all his work... the way his characters look, they way it makes you realize things that you have felt but never really been able to put into words. I just missed an opportunity to go to Philadelphia and see one of his shows and I'm kicking myself. He makes you FEEL... and I love that. Also, I discovered this guy on my own, so I am pretty proud of that.

Here are some of my favorites, but there are so many more.













2 comments:

Jordan said...

Indeed you did miss an opportunity to go to Philadelphia. Think of all the good things you could've experienced while there... the art show, the Art museum, the Phillies, Rita's, toll roads, lots of tulips, repeated playings of Elton John's "Tiny Dancer"...

Foster Kittens said...

Hey, I like those pieces of art!